Poem For a Faraway Friend
Dearest viewer's,
Assalamu alaikum ,This poem was written a few months back on a windy morning when I was resting on my chair thinking of my friend miles away, whom I haven't seen in about a year. This poem accurately reveals the true sense of friendship I hold for my friend despite the hardships faced. I was reflecting upon the role of distances in relationships and I wonder whether they make relationships weak or strong. But then a thought entered my brain and that was " For Friends staying apart , living between miles distances don't matter as whenever they meet each other they make themselves feel as if they are just meeting after a day not a year" and I believe that this is the true definition of good friendship.
However I still believe that distances are cruel because they have the power to leave two talkative friends without words.
I won't mention the name of the friend I'm talking about here, but just to let you know it's only one.
BTW do leave a comment below to let me know whether you agree with my point of view or if you think in a different way about distances in friendships and what you liked about this poem. Thank you.
Best regards,
K.T
Why getting soo sad about not seeing a person. ONLY Allah is and Allah will remain forever whome you can seek any day any time till your last breath.
ReplyDeleteHey Anonymous Smashlink, You are correct It's only Allah whom we can seek forever till our last breath any time but whoever getting sad about not seeing a person is natural as human beings hold feelings for each other who they regard with love and respect.
ReplyDeleteRegards, K.T