Up in the Mountain's..........















Dearest Viewer's, AssalamuAlaikum

It's been a long time since I last posted anything on my blog and there is a stock of things piled up on my end which need to be posted soon.This painting took 2 day's to look like this.While making this painting I imagined the beautiful cliffs and Alps of switzerland and I hope this painting looks similar to them but I agree hundred percent that those mountains and meadows are far more beautiful and  Enchanting then this piece of art. In a life full of hustle bustle and Burdens of responsibilities I hope that this painting can give a person some moments of silence and peace.After completing this panting I really wished that I was included in this image as a "Heidi'' [ a small girl in a story based on mountain's of Switzerland ] who is always free wandering in the meadows.Someday maybe I will go to a place full of beauty and peace and escape the burdens of this life for sometime, who knows? Insha'Allah it will be  very soon!   

 Will share some more things very soon ,Till then Allah Hafiz

P.S

Do tell me how you felt when you saw this painting?

Comments

  1. Dear khadija,
    I think this is quite a wonderful painting and I believe you drew it from imagination, which is pretty cool too. It is quite detailed, and we can see the effort and dedication that must've gone into this, with the delicate flowers, bushes and tree leaves. Your choice of colours also creates a sense of visual harmony and peacefulness, with the calm pale blue sky, the different shades in the lush greenery, the warm earthy sand and the vibrant colours of the flowers especially make the painting pop.
    Looking at your painting made me feel calm and peaceful, also makes me want to go to such a place 🙂‍↔️
    P.S: your photography is also quite nice! Especially the table setup in the first pic 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakallah khair! It's a pleasure that you visited my blog,Your appreciation means alot always :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of the best pieces of art I have ever done,

Poem: Darkness