So cool! you had already mentioned this piece to me, and then I got a chance to see it, guess where ;D. I do wonder a lot on this topic too, 'would I be called an artist when all I do is copy', but then the thing, its not entirely a copy after all, we've included our part in it, and what could possibly go wrong with taking "inspirations". In the end, loved the part of "aesthetic background"
Salam again, this painting is also from one of my latest works done, [ the girls hair and eyes took a lot of my time ,and alhamdulillah it looks average] I wanted to make the hole from which the girl is peeking out look like a crack ,but when I ended making. It looked more like a leaf than a crack so I named it as leaf..Leaf of life. do leave comments for advice and more motivation, LOL ,I guess that I am more good in painting rather than in drawing....Well you can decide better.. hope you like it.
Dearest Viewer's Assalamu alaikum! At last I wrote a poem, which I hope you will like .This poem is related to Darkness as you might know. Now one might take the term 'Darkness' a negative and discouraging phrase as word 'darkness' often symbolizes ignorance,evil,despair, suffering..etc but in this poem it isn't written in that context. This poem indicates to the importance of Darkness in this world and how it effects and helps goodness, hope and happiness. As ''Stars can't shine without Darkness, Its Darkness that Teaches the beauty of light'' : Wayne Mustaffa. Darkness : When you can see No Colors, No lights ,No Shadows You can Imagine , In Darkness. When you are Frightened, Scared, Heart broken You can Hide , In Darkness. When you are Hopeless, exhausted, demotivated You can Dream, In Darkness. When you are Tired, traumatized, ill, upset You can Heal, In Darkness. When you are Full of Ideas, Thoughts, Questions You can Reflect, ...
Dearest Viewer's, AssalamuAlaikum It's been a long time since I last posted anything on my blog and there is a stock of things piled up on my end which need to be posted soon.This painting took 2 day's to look like this.While making this painting I imagined the beautiful cliffs and Alps of switzerland and I hope this painting looks similar to them but I agree hundred percent that those mountains and meadows are far more beautiful and Enchanting then this piece of art. In a life full of hustle bustle and Burdens of responsibilities I hope that this painting can give a person some moments of silence and peace.After completing this panting I really wished that I was included in this image as a "Heidi'' [ a small girl in a story based on mountain's of Switzerland ] who is always free wandering in the meadows.Someday maybe I will go to a place full of beauty and peace and escape the burdens of this life for sometime, who knows? Insha'Allah it will be very ...
So cool! you had already mentioned this piece to me, and then I got a chance to see it, guess where ;D. I do wonder a lot on this topic too, 'would I be called an artist when all I do is copy', but then the thing, its not entirely a copy after all, we've included our part in it, and what could possibly go wrong with taking "inspirations".
ReplyDeleteIn the end, loved the part of "aesthetic background"