One of the best pieces of art I have ever done,

Salam again,
this painting is also from one of my latest works done,
[ the girls hair and eyes took a lot of my time ,and alhamdulillah it looks average]
I wanted to make the hole from which the girl is peeking out look like a crack ,but when I ended making. It looked more like a leaf than a crack so I named it as leaf..Leaf of life.
do leave comments for advice and more motivation,
LOL ,I guess that I am more good in painting rather than in drawing....Well you can decide better..


 hope you like it.




Comments

  1. Masha Allah. Loved the concept, details and perspective of this artwork. Keep painting and sharing!!

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazakallah,at last you founded my blog :D, keep visiting it frequently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Khadija, it's truly a stunning piece of art, the details in it are so intricate, I really love the expression of her eyes, the floral crown, and most of all, the overall concept of the painting, Mashallah keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Darkness

Up in the Mountain's..........