Morning Sunrise....

Assalamualaikum viewer's,
It has been some time since I last posted a drawing or a painting on this blog ,I was also unable to update frequently here as I was busy in my exams and then I was busy making a new blog [ my small sister's blog ] https://craftsbyhafsa.blogspot.com .Do visit it too sometime and leave a comment as you go by..she's  really crafty.

Well,
this is a painting [by water paints] on a cardboard paper sheet 


Comments

  1. Another great artwork. I like the details in the sunrise, the way it's reflecting in the waters, the wall also adds a vintage touch to the overall scenery, and most of all, I love the detail of the shrub on the left.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of the best pieces of art I have ever done,

Poem: Darkness

Up in the Mountain's..........