ME WITH MY BLOCKED NOSE,,

 THE POWERS all felt

NOTHING AS ,MY NOSE 

REFUSED TO SMELL.

THE WAY I USED TO BLOOM WHEN MY MOTHER 

BOUGHT FLOWERS ,ROSE ,LILY, IRIS, AND MY

FAVIROTE CHRISTENIMUMS.......

BUT, NOW,ALL SMELLED THE SAME.

ONIONS AND CHILLES THAT MAKED 

ME RUNAWAY NOW SEEMED ME OLD AND TAME....

AS ALL SMELLED PLAIN.

THE SOFT SUMMER BREEZE  THAT USED TO FILL MY 

LUNGS OR THE WARM , HOT , TENDERING  FIRE THAT MAKED

ME PLUM,,,NOW  FEELED  ME NOTHING  AS IT ALL

SEEMED ME NOTHING .

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING,MAKED ME THINK THAT I CANNOT 

STOP THE BLAME.

MY FREIND  ASKED  ME HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW.....

I SAID ` AWFUL

SHE SAID PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN ....

I COULD NOT STOP MYSELF AS THE WORDS CAME BY THEMSELVES SAYING THAT......

THE WORLD SEEMS DARK 

STILL AND PLAIN AS 

EVERYTHING STILL 

SMELLS THE 

SAME........



WRITTEN ON/

8/DEC/2023


Comments

  1. Quite simple yet deep, explains the unremarkable functions of this marvelous feature of our body that we take for granted and that how the world would feel like without this feature

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of the best pieces of art I have ever done,

Poem: Darkness

Up in the Mountain's..........