Dora the  Explorer
25,oct,2019

Comments

  1. Oh! I truly thought that you'd made a sketch of your sister Hafsa at first sight, it was then, after reading the title I came to know that it's Dora.
    I really like the deep brown shade in which you've outlined the eyes, it creates a difference between the white part and the brown part, and I also like the tiny dot in the middle for the pupil, it adds a deepness to the eyes.
    Another thing I really liked was that you added color to this sketch, otherwise nearly all the sketches I had seen of people are not colored, they're just plain, too have their own beauty and perfection of course, but I like the idea of coloring rather than shading with a pencil as it adds an optimistic look to the sketch.
    And oh, I forgot to say, I also really admire the accuracy with which you've made the hair, (Mine always turn out as if they've been blown by the wind)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of the best pieces of art I have ever done,

Poem: Darkness

Up in the Mountain's..........